Upcoming Events with Ageless Grace Creator & Founder Denise Medved
- September 27, 5:00pm, New Orleans, LA – National Recreation and Parks Association National Conference (NRPA). Denise is co-presenting with Ageless Grace Trainer Karen Haseley from Greenbelt MD on “Changing Your Aging Brain Can Be As Simple as Child’s Play”.
- October 6-7, Hendersonville, NC – 4-hour Personal Practice Seminar (Oct. 6, 9:00am – 1:00pm) and 13.5-hour Certification (Oct. 6&7, 9:00am-5:00pm both days), Carolina Village Care Center, Magnolia Room. For more information and to register visit http://agelessgrace.com/training-events/hendersonville-nc-october-6-7-2017/
- October 8, 1:00-5:00pm, Asheville, NC – 4-hour Ageless Grace Brain Health Seminar/Workshop for the North Carolina Recreational Therapists Association, Crowne Plaza Hotel. Visit NCRTA website to register.
- October 9, 9:00am, Asheville, NC – Keynote speaker for the NCRTA conference – Changing your Aging Brain Can Be As Simple As Child’s Play. Visit NCRTA website for more information about the October 9-10 conference.
- October 13, 5:00pm, Orlando, FL – The International Council on Active Aging Conference ICAA, Gaylord Conference Center. Denise is co-presenting with Dr. Cody Sipe of the Functional Aging Institute (FAI) on “Neuroplasticity Can Be As Easy as Child’s Play”.