Discover and use brain science in your life and wellness practice.
The Neuroscience Academy is an accredited online professional-development program designed to bring evidence-based research on brain health, performance, and thriving to a global audience.
- Created exclusively for professionals working in the health, wellness, education and coaching industries.
- A step-by-step blueprint on how to apply neuroscience to your life and work.
- Simple, actionable, grounded in science, and taught by Oxford University-educated neuroscientist and TEDx speaker, Dr Sarah McKay.
Who is the Neuroscience Academy for?
- Psychologists, Therapists, & Educators
- Allied Health & Wellness-Industry Professionals
- Health, Wellness, Life, & Business Coaches
- Meditation & Mindfulness Practitioners, Neurofeedback Providers
The Neuroscience Academy is for you if:
- You’re dazzled by neuroscience and the brain’s capacity to re-wire itself. But you wonder—How do I use neuroscience to help my clients or students in practical ways?
- You wish to confidently implement evidence-based neuroscience strategies into your practice. You’re looking for tools, research and resources that actually work.
- You wish to use concepts from neuroscience to help your clients to flourish, accomplish great things, reach their goals, and take steps towards living healthy and fulfilling lives.
- You believe that health and wellbeing is not just the absence of disease; leading a fulfilling life comes from embracing the whole person — physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
- You sense that learning neuroscience will legitimize the art of what you practice as a coach or wellness professional, BUT you don’t know where to begin.
- You realize health and wellness is a crowded market and you want to stand out from the rest! You’re looking for the tools to differentiate yourself and your practice and carve out a unique and authentic niche for yourself as a Neuroscience Academy graduate.