Get Certified and Teach Ageless Grace
Change your life and change the world by becoming an Ageless Grace Educator! Can you imagine a world where everyone ages gracefully and is a full participant in life — where everyone lives long and healthy lives? That is our vision, and our Educators and Trainers are making that vision a reality all around the globe, one class at a time.
Why Become an Educator?
- Help loved ones, clients, or patients live better, longer.
- Teaching Ageless Grace is also a fun challenge for your body and mind!
- Earn extra income.
How To Become An Educator
1. Register here to begin the online certification process.
2. Learn how to teach Ageless Grace and promote yourself as an educator.
3. Help clients live better and have fun while generating income and sharpening your own mind and body.
We offer both in-person and online training opportunities. The 4-hour Seminar is for individuals interested in learning about Ageless Grace, and there is a 14-hour Certification for those who want to teach.
The 4-hour Seminar is for individuals to gain an understanding and knowledge of:
- How and why the 21 Tools work
- How to practice the 21 Tools on your own
- How to develop a daily habit of practicing 10 minutes of the tools for ongoing development of neuroplasticity
The price for the Seminar only is $55 if paid in advance and $65 if paid at the door.
Registration is requested at least 14 days before in-person events and at least 2-days prior to online events.
Questions about the 4-hour seminar? Contact us.
The 14-hour Certification is specifically designed for those who want to be a Certified Ageless Grace Educator to teach group classes or private one-on-ones with clients and students.
This Certification goes into depth about:
- The primary and secondary benefits of each tool
- How the tools are practiced
- Music suggestions for practice and creation of playlists
- Safety and precautions
- PR and marketing skills
- Basic anatomy in a chair
- How to organize a class format
- A wide variety of ideas on how to teach these spontaneous in-the-moment tools that are sparked by imagination and creativity, memory and recall, kinesthetic learning, analytical thinking, and strategic planning.
The program’s cost is $390 which includes the training materials.
Training materials are downloadable and include:
- The Ageless Grace Playbook
- A set of three DVDs featuring all 21 Tools for Lifelong Comfort and Ease
- Ageless Grace flashcards
Hard copies are available on request for an additional fee.
Registration is requested at least 14 days before in-person events and at least 2 days prior to online events.
Questions about the 14-hour Certification? Contact us.
Read our Cancellation Policy. *CPR certification is required to teach Ageless Grace once you have been certified.
“Denise leaves no stone unturned with Ageless Grace. It’s a true wellness program. She has created a system that not only produces physical results, but encourages life-long healthy habits. And as always, there is a whimsical quality to Denise’s teaching that takes the “work” out of workout. Being more concerned with quality of life than with “feeling the burn,” Denise really does put the “FUN” in FUNctional Fitness!”– Stacy Nichols Parish, Broadcast Professional, Certified Nia Instructor & Inspirational Speaker
Are you a PT, OT, or medical professional?
Ageless Grace Certifications are also available for you to teach patients and clients.
Work at a Retirement Community?
Ageless Grace Certifications provide many benefits to CCRCs and their residents. Find out more about group certification training for retirement communities.