Certification for PTs, OTs, and Medical Professionals
Change your life and the lives of your patients by becoming an Ageless Grace Educator! Can you imagine a world where everyone ages gracefully and is a full participant in life — where everyone lives long and healthy lives? That is our vision, and our Educators and Trainers are making that vision a reality all around the globe, one class at a time.
Benefits for Medical Professionals
- Earn CE hours (varies per job title)
- Ability to use Ageless Grace as a research and measurement tool
- Cutting-edge brain fitness program to offer to your patients
- Group Discounts
How To Become An Educator
1. Register here to begin the online certification process.
2. Learn how to teach Ageless Grace and promote yourself as an educator.
3. Help patients live better and have fun while generating income and sharpening your own mind and body.
We offer both in-person and online training opportunities. The certification process consists of a 14-hour Certification.
The 14-hour Certification is specifically designed for those who want to be a Certified Ageless Grace Educator to teach group classes or private one-on-ones with clients and students.
This Certification goes into depth about:
- The primary and secondary benefits of each tool
- How the tools are practiced
- Music suggestions for practice and creation of playlists
- Safety and precautions
- PR and marketing skills
- Basic anatomy in a chair
- How to organize a class format
- A wide variety of ideas on how to teach these spontaneous in-the-moment tools that are sparked by imagination and creativity, memory and recall, kinesthetic learning, analytical thinking, and strategic planning.
The program’s cost is $390 which includes the training materials.
Training materials are downloadable and include:
- The Ageless Grace Playbook
- A set of three DVDs featuring all 21 Tools for Lifelong Comfort and Ease
- Ageless Grace flashcards
Hard copies are available on request for an additional fee
Registration is requested at least 14 days before in-person events and at least 2 days prior to online events.
Questions about the 14-hour Certification? Contact us.
Read our Cancellation Policy. *CPR certification is required to teach Ageless Grace once you have been certified.
“I just finished teaching my first Ageless Grace class and it was an experience! I planned to teach it one on one to a pt that recently had a CVA. However, other therapists and pts joined in from the very beginning and we all had a ball… I feel like I helped their brains and bodies and can’t wait to do it again. Thank you so much for sharing a platform that gives me freedom to be myself and bring pts into my world of movement, music and fun.”– Bethany Wright, Ageless Grace Educator
Not a medical professional?
Ageless Grace Certifications are also available for individuals who want to help loved ones or mature adults in their communities.
Work at a Retirement Community?
Ageless Grace Certifications provide many benefits to CCRCs and their residents.