The following are the steps that need to be completed to begin teaching with the FLEX Network:
- Log into the Instructor Resource Center. Create a username and password if you do not already have one.
- Sign the FLEX contract. This is where you will need to include the information on your professional liability insurance policy. If you don’t have insurance you may want to contact http://www.sportsfitness.com/flex/ (this company offers a discount for FLEX instructors)
- Complete the direct deposit form and W9. Go to Contracts → Contracts → click on the word “details” → Both forms will be available to download towards the bottom of the page. Download and complete both forms and either fax to Attn: FLEX Team at 800-859-8191 or scan and email to FLEXinstructor@tivityhealth.com.
- Load your CPR and teaching certifications under My Profile (username in the upper right-hand corner) → Credentials → Add New Credential.
- Complete the online educational module under Training → Online Training → Registration → SilverSneakers Foundations. Foundations is required and it will be found under In Progress once purchased. New 2018 FWA online training will be released in March 2018. Please keep an eye out for emails as to when this must be completed.