Lana Gelb, M.S., President of Good Vibes Consultants, is a Wellness and Fitness Consultant and Movement Therapist. A native of South Africa, Lana has been in practice in South Florida for the past 30 years. Lana has a Bachelor's Degree in Education, a Master's Degree in Wellness Promotion, and is certified by the American College of Sports Medicine (Exercise Physiologist), the Kenneth Cooper Institute and by the American Council on Exercise for whom she has been teaching CEC courses since 1992. She also is certified in Pilates, Gyrokinesis, NIA, Kripalu DansKinetics, Journey Dance, Yoga Therapy, and is an educator /trainer for Ageless Grace®.
Lana's life's purpose is to help people of all ages and conditions regain function and become optimally healthy in the shortest time, with on-going long term benefits. Lana has fallen in love with Ageless Grace® and has been teaching it for almost 3 years. She particularly loves teaching her Parkinson's Foundation group of about 45 participants and is very excited to have just become an Ageless Grace® trainer.
Lana, who has been an ACE (American Council on Exercise) Continuing Education Provider since 1992, has just had the Ageless Grace 12 hour Certification Training approved for .12 ACE CEC credits. Anyone who attends Lana's Seminar, and who has an accredited Fitness certification, can petition for these credits - you don't have to be ACE certified.
Lana Gelb's Seminars & Certifications
- Sunday January 29th , 2-6 pm - a 4 hour Ageless Grace Aroma Seminar -
- Feb 17/18 - Ageless Grace Certification training Saturday 9 am-6 pm; Sunday 10 am -3 pm
- Sat Feb 17 - FREE open public classes, 12:30 and 5:30 pm
- Sunday, March 5th Ageless Grace - Re-certification - 2-6 pm - for certified educators only
- May 20/21- Ageless Grace Certification training Saturday 9 am-6 pm; Sunday 10 am -3 pm Sat May 20 - FREE open public classes, 12:30 and 5:30 pm
- September 9/10 - Ageless Grace Certification training Saturday 9 am-6 pm; Sunday 10 am -3 pm Sat Sept 9 - FREE open public classes, 12:30 and 5:30 pm
- Sunday , October 15th - 2-6 pm - a 4 hour Ageless Grace Aroma Seminar -
- Sunday November 12th - Re-certification - Sunday, March 5th 2-6 pm - for certified educators only